Skip to main content

Special visit from the cows!

More today with some special visitors.....

We woke up this morning and looked outside to see some cows wandering down the street!

So of course I had to take a photo and the V was grabbed and more history was made as below, they seemed very content eating the grass outside. No harm came to them they were quickly herded into a neighbours field and then the farmer came to get them. They enjoyed the adventure I think!


Then Indi and I went on our walk and on the way I captured more lovely photos with the V around the beautiful place we live in in leafy Buckinghamshire, I love Autumn as the season progresses nature deposits the leaves in varied and unusual locations 







Then when I got back from my walk my next door neighbour asked if I could do some portraits of her little girl - so again the V shone at the task and this was one of my favourite ones.



Also an interesting shot was some leaves fallen onto an evergreen tree so it showed the autumn feature against the evergreen foliage also a shot with my phone showing the X100V in use.







Comments

  1. Like the view of the fields with the house in the fold of the valley also the pic of the cows what fun to wake up to a street full of mooers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks they were a great surprise as they strolled up the street!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fuji X100V Daily Photos

Fuji X100V Daily So I decided to build a blog about daily photos with my beautiful Fuji X100V I have been a Fuji X photographer for over 10 years and especially the X100. The fixed lens really helps with creativity This image was shot underneath my car port The top light really helped with the shadows I have found walking out and about with my camera a mindful experience, it helps you balance with nature and slow down in this difficult world. The leaves above seem to show sadness at the change of the seasons resting peacefully on a fallen tree  Exposure wise for those that are photographers 1/30 sec shutter speed f 3.6 ISO 500, it’s easy to handhold the X100V for a shot like this. I suppose some would ask why not use a phone for these shots? I understand this but being a photographer you need to use a camera!

Down to the park

Back to Hughenden park... A little picture heavy today but the sun was out and Hughenden park looked fabulous  Indi loves being out down there her tail was wagging quite a lot  It was a bit of struggle to get Indi into my car which is a Toyota IQ a great small runabout but not ideal GSD transport!

A wet winters day muddy walk

On our daily trudge this Sunday  We took our usual stroll through a bleak rainy Sunday winters day, the weather was wet and the general view was colourless so I decided to search for colour. From the Ivy’s deep green and the moss that adorned the wooden branches, one shot I walk under every day so it pays to look up! I start the images with a shot on my Pixel 4A showing the rain on my X100V So when am I getting my breakfast dad?