Skip to main content

So it’s the end of the month just another walk

Some different scenes on today’s journey 

We got out just before the deluge of heavy rain, the first photo was Indi waiting with he favourite rope ball toy. She adores to carry something probably makes her think she has a job!
The second picture shows how useful the flip out screen is for a very low down shot, I created the image with the muted colours in mind.
The Fuji cameras are almost legendary in their colour science, they follow on from some of the beautiful films I used in the early 1980’s , Astia and Velvia along with the beautiful Acros Black & White.

The last photo of Indi was taken indoors and used the Acros film simulation, it was taken at ISO 640 at 1/60 second exposure F2.5 (in photography speak) it renders a smooth rendition tonality of the full blacks and whites. I love this setting!
Hope you enjoy the photos please follow and comment for daily updates!










Comments

  1. I love the stark contrast of the trees and the autumnal colours.. great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa the V is a real powerhouse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fuji X100V Daily Photos

Fuji X100V Daily So I decided to build a blog about daily photos with my beautiful Fuji X100V I have been a Fuji X photographer for over 10 years and especially the X100. The fixed lens really helps with creativity This image was shot underneath my car port The top light really helped with the shadows I have found walking out and about with my camera a mindful experience, it helps you balance with nature and slow down in this difficult world. The leaves above seem to show sadness at the change of the seasons resting peacefully on a fallen tree  Exposure wise for those that are photographers 1/30 sec shutter speed f 3.6 ISO 500, it’s easy to handhold the X100V for a shot like this. I suppose some would ask why not use a phone for these shots? I understand this but being a photographer you need to use a camera!

Down to the park

Back to Hughenden park... A little picture heavy today but the sun was out and Hughenden park looked fabulous  Indi loves being out down there her tail was wagging quite a lot  It was a bit of struggle to get Indi into my car which is a Toyota IQ a great small runabout but not ideal GSD transport!

A wet winters day muddy walk

On our daily trudge this Sunday  We took our usual stroll through a bleak rainy Sunday winters day, the weather was wet and the general view was colourless so I decided to search for colour. From the Ivy’s deep green and the moss that adorned the wooden branches, one shot I walk under every day so it pays to look up! I start the images with a shot on my Pixel 4A showing the rain on my X100V So when am I getting my breakfast dad?