On our daily trudge this Sunday
We took our usual stroll through a bleak rainy Sunday winters day, the weather was wet and the general view was colourless so I decided to search for colour. From the Ivy’s deep green and the moss that adorned the wooden branches, one shot I walk under every day so it pays to look up!
I start the images with a shot on my Pixel 4A showing the rain on my X100V
| So when am I getting my breakfast dad? |
Mark I like #8 of 11 the moss makes a cool abstract design! Got to get out here in the light snow, Denver USA.
ReplyDeleteThanks I like the bright moss colour against the leaves
DeleteNice blog and wonderful photos. Even when it’s wet and muddy it’s always good to bring a camera and the X100V is perfect for everyday carry. Keep it up. See you at the Fuji Forum too. TomCollins
ReplyDeleteHey Tom many thanks for your comment.
DeleteThe X100V is my only camera now and really is a take everywhere