Finepix X100 10 years young! Out with just the original X100 today as I said I am selling my V powerhouse of a beautiful camera and stepping back in time with the original X100. It's a true condition GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) I am have suffered from this too. In buying every version of the X100 but have kept the original in storage within my house. The Original, S,T and F all had the same f2 lens, the V had the MKII version which was sharper and much faster focusing than all the other variants put together. In looking back through Adobe Lightroom Mobile CC that I use on this Samsung Tablet the images looked very sharp but potentially too sterile in their output. I decided after watching Chris Orange on you tube ( very good channel) that he loved the older generations of sensor output, so I decided to break out the original the Fujifilm Finepix X100 from 2010 ( this started me with Fuji addiction) I saw it at the Photography Show and was smitten. I met a gentleman called David...
Comments
Post a Comment