Skip to main content

I am getting another Fujifilm XF10!

Happy days another used Fuji XF10 has been sourced from a good friend of mine.

Thanks again Lisa 🙂

I decided to invest in another after looking through my Lightroom photos and saw how many fine images it provides.

My program showed that I used it for over 2700 shots and that made me think we'll why not? I plan to use it alongside my original Fujifilm Finepix X100 but the XF10 is going to be used for stock photography too. Yes it really is good enough for that.

So dear reader wait for the next installment on here and many photos to come too, a mixture of my bird photography and Fuji every day images.

The below images from my previous copy actually went me some money from stock photography!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fuji X100V Daily Photos

Fuji X100V Daily So I decided to build a blog about daily photos with my beautiful Fuji X100V I have been a Fuji X photographer for over 10 years and especially the X100. The fixed lens really helps with creativity This image was shot underneath my car port The top light really helped with the shadows I have found walking out and about with my camera a mindful experience, it helps you balance with nature and slow down in this difficult world. The leaves above seem to show sadness at the change of the seasons resting peacefully on a fallen tree  Exposure wise for those that are photographers 1/30 sec shutter speed f 3.6 ISO 500, it’s easy to handhold the X100V for a shot like this. I suppose some would ask why not use a phone for these shots? I understand this but being a photographer you need to use a camera!

Down to the park

Back to Hughenden park... A little picture heavy today but the sun was out and Hughenden park looked fabulous  Indi loves being out down there her tail was wagging quite a lot  It was a bit of struggle to get Indi into my car which is a Toyota IQ a great small runabout but not ideal GSD transport!

A wet winters day muddy walk

On our daily trudge this Sunday  We took our usual stroll through a bleak rainy Sunday winters day, the weather was wet and the general view was colourless so I decided to search for colour. From the Ivy’s deep green and the moss that adorned the wooden branches, one shot I walk under every day so it pays to look up! I start the images with a shot on my Pixel 4A showing the rain on my X100V So when am I getting my breakfast dad?