Skip to main content

A new (to me) X100S

 Although I do actually love my Finepix X100 I have just paid for another camera - the   X100 S

I am so sorry to my little Finepix X100 it has now been left on the shelf for the time being.

I think the rendering and refining they carried out on the S ironed out most of the "faults" with the original they improved the IQ quite a bit with the 16 MP sensor the same used in the T variant. I have found the 'S' to be slightly sharper in detail and much faster to operate.

So all of today's images were taken with my new to me X100 S the first few are of our local church here where we live, some of the other pond scenes are a little walk out into the countryside near our home. The final photo is of a real character in our village Henry the Red Setter. I think this image shows the sharpness of the S files












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fuji X100V Daily Photos

Fuji X100V Daily So I decided to build a blog about daily photos with my beautiful Fuji X100V I have been a Fuji X photographer for over 10 years and especially the X100. The fixed lens really helps with creativity This image was shot underneath my car port The top light really helped with the shadows I have found walking out and about with my camera a mindful experience, it helps you balance with nature and slow down in this difficult world. The leaves above seem to show sadness at the change of the seasons resting peacefully on a fallen tree  Exposure wise for those that are photographers 1/30 sec shutter speed f 3.6 ISO 500, it’s easy to handhold the X100V for a shot like this. I suppose some would ask why not use a phone for these shots? I understand this but being a photographer you need to use a camera!

Down to the park

Back to Hughenden park... A little picture heavy today but the sun was out and Hughenden park looked fabulous  Indi loves being out down there her tail was wagging quite a lot  It was a bit of struggle to get Indi into my car which is a Toyota IQ a great small runabout but not ideal GSD transport!

A wet winters day muddy walk

On our daily trudge this Sunday  We took our usual stroll through a bleak rainy Sunday winters day, the weather was wet and the general view was colourless so I decided to search for colour. From the Ivy’s deep green and the moss that adorned the wooden branches, one shot I walk under every day so it pays to look up! I start the images with a shot on my Pixel 4A showing the rain on my X100V So when am I getting my breakfast dad?